Karbala (NINA) – Three large hotel put on fire on Tuesday, June 12, in Karbala as a resulted of electrical contact.
Spokesman for police in Karbala told NINA that fire fighters are still fighting the fire in an attempt to put it out. Eyewitnesses said that the reason of the fire is electrical contact caused by faulty wires.
He added that the fire started in one hotel then spread to the other two; and fire fighters have evacuated the hotels from its guests, most of them Iranians.
Few days ago fire burned down a hotel, textile factory and lumber warehouse; reflecting a dangerous situation.
Police closed streets leading to the hotels to safeguard civilians. / End.